Saturday, March 6, 2010

Initial Post

As part of my initial post I don't intend to tell you what this blog will be about, nor do I intend to tell you who I am. I don't know what shape this blog will take; hopefully this blog will take a shape of its own over time, and slowly it will develop a voice.

Today I am proud of a few things:
1) I won 4 out of 4 games at Scrabble club today.
2) I made a cool scorpion stencil and made a bleach shadow of it on two shirts.
3) Annie read a few words: cat, red, fit
4) Claire knows all of her letter sounds and she isn't 3 yet
5) Melissa finishes the police academy next week.

Today I am thankful for a few things:
1) We have no shortage of delicious, healthy food.
2) I love my teaching job so much more than my last one.
3) I am smart enough and healthy enough to continue to improve my health.
4) We have a nice home and don't have to worry about paying the bills.
5) My three girls are beautiful, happy, and all three are doing well in their schools. Oh, my goodness, my wife is hot.

Today I need to do a few things:
1) Take down the Christmas lights
2) Get the kids in the bath and in bed
3) Write more flashcards for Scrabble 3 letter words
4) Clean up the kitchen, do the dishes
5) Clear the bottom drawer in the bed room

I keep forgetting these things at the store:
1) Shaving cream
2) Milk
3) AAA batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment